Princeton Mathematics Department
Fine Hall, 304 Washington Rd,
Princeton, NJ, 08544
Fine Hall 1207
izemke at math dot princeton dot edu
Teaching: Spring 2022: Math 103
About me: I finished my PhD at UCLA in 2017. My advisor was Ciprian Manolescu.
I study low dimensional topology using symplectic geometry.
My research is partially supported by an NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellowship (grant DMS-1703685).
Here is my CV
Papers and Preprints:
1) Naturality and functoriality in involutive Heegaard Floer homology (with K. Hendricks, J. Hom, and M. Stoffregen)
4) A note on PL-slice disks and rationally slice knots (with K. Hendricks, J. Hom, and M. Stoffregen)
5) Heegaard Floer homology and plane curves with non-cuspidal singularities (with M. Borodzik and B. Liu)
6) On the quotient of the homology cobordism group by Seifert spaces (with K. Hendricks, J. Hom, and M. Stoffregen)
7) Surgery exact triangles and involutive Heegaard Floer homology (with K. Hendricks, J. Hom, and M. Stoffregen)
8) New Heegaard Floer slice genus and clasp number bounds (with A. Juhasz)
9) Transverse invariants and exotic surfaces in the 4-ball (with A. Juhasz and M. Miller) Accepted, Geometry & Topology
10) Knot cobordisms, bridge index, and torsion in Floer homology (with A. Juhasz and M. Miller) Accepted, Journal of Topology
11) Knot Floer homology and strongly-homotopy ribbon concordances (with M. Miller) Accepted, Mathematical Research Letters
12) Khovanov homology and ribbon concordances (with A.S. Levine) Bull. Lond. Math. Soc. 51 (2019), 6, 1099-1103.
13) Knot Floer homology obstructs ribbon concordance Annals of Mathematics (2) 190 (2019), no. 3, 931-947.
14) Stabilization distance bounds from link Floer homology (with A. Juhasz)
15) Distinguishing slice disks using knot Floer homology (with A. Juhasz) Selecta Math. (N.S.) 26, 5 (2020)
16) Concordance surgery and the Ozsvath-Szabo 4-manifold invariant (with A. Juhasz) Accepted, Journal of the EMS
17) Contact handles, duality, and sutured Floer homology (with A. Juhasz) Geometry & Topology, 24 (2020) 179-307
18) Duality and mapping tori in Heegaard Floer homology. To appear, Journal of Topology.
19) Connected sums and involutive knot Floer homology. Proc. London Math. Soc. (2019) 119: 214-265.
20) Link cobordisms and absolute gradings on link Floer homology. Quantum Topology. 10 (2019), 207-323.
21) Link cobordisms and functoriality in link Floer homology. Journal of Topology. (2019) 12: 94-220.
22) Naturality and mapping class groups in Heegaard Floer homology (with A. Juhasz and D. Thurston). To appear, Memoirs of the AMS.
23) A connected sum formula for involutive Heegaard Floer homology (with K. Hendricks and C. Manolescu). Selecta Math. (N.S.), (2018) 24; 1183-1245
24) Quasistabilization and basepoint moving maps in link Floer homology. Algebraic & Geometric Topology, Volume 17, Number 6 (2017) 3461-3518
26) A graph TQFT for hat Heegaard Floer homology. Accepted, Quantum Topology.
1) Some code for computing genus and clasp number bounds: CFK-infty.ipynb
2) Some code to accompany Stabilization distance bounds from link Floer homology:
a. A Sage notebook to compute tau, Vk and upsilon of certain pairs of deform spun slice disks: slice.ipynb