Gabriele Di Cerbo
You can find my papers on the arxiv. Here is a list of them:
1) Birational boundedness of low dimensional elliptic Calabi-Yau varieties with a section, with Caucher Birkar and Roberto Svaldi, in preparation.
2) Rational curves on Calabi-Yau threefolds in positive characteristic, with Roberto Svaldi, in preparation.
3) Asymptotic growth of global sections on open varieties, 2019, pdf.
4) Birational boundedness of rationally connected klt Calabi-Yau 3-folds, with W. Chen, J. Han, C. Jiang and R. Svaldi, 2018, pdf.
5) Birational boundedness of low dimensional elliptic Calabi-Yau varieties with a section, with Roberto Svaldi, 2016, pdf.
1) On Seshadri constants of varieties with large fundamental group, with Luca F. Di Cerbo, Annali Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. (5) Vol. XIX (2019), 335-344, pdf.
2) On Fujita's spectrum conjecture, Adv. Math. 311 (2017), 238-248, pdf.
3) On the canonical divisor of smooth toroidal compactifications, with Luca F. Di Cerbo, Math. Research Letters (2017), no.4, 1005-1022, pdf.
4) On Fujita's log spectrum conjecture, Math. Ann. 366 (2016), no. 1-2, 447-457, pdf.
5) Effective Matsusaka's theorem for surfaces in characteristic p, with Andrea Fanelli, Algebra Number Theory 9 (2015), no. 6, 1453-1475, pdf.
6) A sharp cusp count for complex hyperbolic surfaces and related results, with Luca F. Di Cerbo, Arch. Math. (Basel) 103 (2014), no. 1, 75-84, pdf.
7) Effective results for complex hyperbolic manifolds, with Luca F. Di Cerbo, J. Lond. Math. Soc. (2) 91 (2015), no. 1, 89-104, pdf.
8) Positivity in Kahler-Einstein theory, with Luca F. Di Cerbo, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 159 (2015), no. 2, 321-338, pdf.
9) Uniform bounds for the Iitaka fibration, Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. (5) 13 (2014), no. 4, 1133-1143, pdf.
10) A cohomological interpretation of Bogomolov instability, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 141 (2013), 3049-3053, pdf.
11) Remarkable identities related to the Riemann zeta function, Atti Accad. Naz. Lincei Cl. Sci. Fis. Mat. Natur. Rend. Lincei (9) Mat. Appl. 18 (2007), 343-349, pdf.