- I am currently a third-year PhD student at Department of Mathematics, Princeton University
- My advisor is Fernando Codá Marques
- Differential Geometry
- Existence of Infinitely Many Minimal Hypersurfaces in Higher-dimensional Closed Manifolds with Generic Metrics, arXiv:1901.08440 [Jan 2019]
- On the Existence of Minimal Hypersurfaces with Arbitrarily Large Area and Morse Index, arXiv:2001.07689 [Jan 2020]
- Introduction to Almgren-Pitts Min-max Theory (Notes for a 5-day minicourse given at Tsinghua University) Notes [July 2019]
Written with StackEdit.