- Ph.D. Rutgers University, 1994
- B.A. Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary,
- [2002- ] Professor, Princeton University
- Henry Burchard Fine Professor of Mathematics, (2005/Spring, 2008/Spring, 2012/Spring, 2021/Spring).
- [2000-2002 ] Associate Professor, Princeton University
- [1999-2000] Associate Professor, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- [1996-1999] Assistant Professor, Princeton University
- [1994-1996] Instructor, Princeton University
- [1989-1990] Teaching Assistant, Eötvös Loránd
Awards and Honors
-  Honorary member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
-  Oswald Veblen Prize in Geometry.
David and Lucile Packard Foundation Fellow.
Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow.
-  First Prize - in the Schweitzer Mathematical Competition,
awarded by the Janos Bolyai Mathematical Society, Hungary.