Email: slyu [at] math [dot] princeton [dot] edu
Greetings! I am a PhD student at Princeton University from 2018. My advisor is Professor János Kollár. I obtained my B.Sc. at Peking University.
I am interested in commutative algebra and algebraic geometry, especially singularities in positive and mixed characteristics.
Papers and preprints:
6. (In preparation) Uniform bounds in excellent rings and applications to semicontinuity. Draft (2023)
5. The gamma-construction and permanence properties of the (relative) F-rational signature. arXiv preprint (2022)
4. On some properties of birational derived splinters. arXiv preprint (2022)
3. Appendix to Direct summands of klt singularities (authored by Ziquan Zhuang). arXiv preprint (2022)
2. The relative minimal model program for excellent algebraic spaces and analytic spaces in equal characteristic zero, coauthored with Takumi Murayama. arXiv preprint (2022)
1. Permanence properties of splinters via ultrapower. arXiv preprint (2022)
0. Deterministic Sampling of Expensive Posteriors Using Minimum Energy Designs. V. Roshan Joseph, Dianpeng Wang, Li Gu, Shiji Lyu, and Rui Tuo. Technometrics 61:3 (2019), 297-308
Conference and seminar talks:
Algebraic geometry seminar, Stanford University, Stanford, California
Algebraic geometry seminar, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey
Algebraic geometry seminar, University of Tokyo, Shibuya, Tokyo
Commutative algebra seminar, University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Commutative algebra seminar, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
Algebraic geometry seminar, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
Commutative algebra seminar, University of Michigan, online
Algebraic Geometry and Singularities Learning Workshop & Conference (mini-talk), University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
Southern Regional Algebra Conference 2022, Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, Georgia
Last updated: March 2023.