In 2019–2020, I am on leave to the Institute for Advanced Study.
- Linear algebra with applications (MAT 202), Spring 2019.
- Calculus I (MAT 103), Autumn 2018.
- College algebra (Math S1003), Summer 2017.
- College algebra (Math S1003), Summer 2016.
- PU + IAS Algebraic geometry seminar, Spring 2019.
- FGA Explained, Spring 2016.
- Étale cohomology, Autumn 2015.
- Hodge theory, Spring 2015. Organised jointly with Sébastien Picard.
This seminar has since been continued by other graduate students.