My work focuses on gauge theory, Floer homology and low dimensional topology.
Lately I have been thinking about a Pin(2)-equivariant version of monopole Floer homology.
Here is the list of my works (with links to arXiv when available):
- Monopoles, involutions, and the index theorem for families - in preparation.
- Bar Natan's deformation of Khovanov homology and involutive monopole Floer homology. - submitted.
- Manolescu correction terms and knots in the three-sphere.
- Pin(2)-monopole Floer homology, higher compositions and connected sums - submitted.
- The surgery exact triangle in Pin(2)-monopole Floer homology - accepted for publication in Algebraic & Geometric Topology.
- A Morse-Bott approach to monopole Floer homology and the Triangulation conjecture - to appear in the Memoirs of the AMS.
- Exact Lagrangian caps of Legendrian knots - Journal of Symplectic Geometry, Vol. 14, No. 1 (2016), pp. 269-295.
Some expository writings: